4. Regularly walk around your trailer and conduct a visual inspection, checking the following:
- Is there any visible damage that needs repair?
- Are your struts, canopy, wings etc in full working order?
- Are your tyres correctly inflated?
- Are your wheel nuts torqued?
5. Maintenance you can carry out yourself to help prolong life of parts:
- Apply grease to the necessary areas of the running gear
- Spray WD40 or White Grease into locks to keep them corrosion free and operating correctly.
- Clean bodywork and roof regularly
Tow Master can undertake exhibition trailer servicing, repair and maintenance. August onwards is an ideal time of year to contact us and book your trailer in for this exhibition trailer servicing and repair work to be undertaken. As well as servicing exhibition trailers, we can also refurbish units.