4. Interior fit out
Consider what you need inside your public address trailer.
- Is an empty shell sufficient?
- Do you need a floor covering?
- Do you need counters and if so in what configuration? Can this be fixed or do you need the option to reconfigure the space – depending on the event?
- Do you need storage space? If you do, what type and how much?
- Do you need any 240 v lights and/or sockets?
All these questions need considering to ensure you’re getting the right type of interior to meet your needs.
5. Optional extras?
Popular options for PA trailers and public address units include:
- Spare wheel holder
- Hitch lock
- Wheel clamp
Other areas to consider include:
- What about steps to make access to your public address unit easier?
- Do you need a generator?
- How about PVC skirting to make the public address unit look more attractive and hide unsightly wheels and struts?