These are all major considerations, as taking all of this into account obviously impacts on the size of merchandising trailer that you can operate at your chosen location(s).
Tow Master can build trailers from 2metres up to 7metres (or longer) which can be custom fitted to your exact requirements.
2. Anticipated levels of customer demand
Tracking previous sales figures will give an indication of foot fall over the season and during periods of peak demand. The following factors should be considered:
- What type/size of merchandise are you going to be selling?
- What volume of sales are you looking to achieve?
- Will demand vary greatly depending on time of day or particular event?
- How many staff will you need to be serving during periods of high demand?
- How much storage space will be required for displaying items and additional stock.
These factors will also impact on the size of merchandising trailer required. A larger merchandising trailer can accommodate more staff, display more products and carry more stock to help ensure sales are maximized. Depending on the style of trailer chosen, it may not need to be fully open at times when demand is lower.
3. Do you need your merchandising trailer to be versatile?
For example, the Wakefield Wildcats trailer was designed to be versatile with removable seating and hinged desks for training use and removable display/serve over counter for merchandising sales on match day.
This is easier to accommodate when the merchandising trailer is being built, rather than retro fitting later and keeps the interior flexible depending on event requirements.