Tow Master hire trailers come with a range of optional extras, depending on the specific trailer this can include:
Aluminium clip on ramp
From our 4.2 Metre Oregon trailers upwards sinks, fridges seating and coffee tables are included on all models.
So how do I hire an event trailer or exhibition trailer?
Trailers can be hired on short, or long term hire. Our minimum exhibition trailer hire duration is 2 days.
*It can be more cost effective to hire event trailers for roadshows on long term hire, rather than hiring for individual shows, as demonstrated by Sartorius Intec who hired an event trailer for a month.
Hiring an exhibition trailer is very simple. All you need to do is:
- Take a look at our hire trailers let us know which hire trailer(s) you are interested in.
- Provide us with the dates of your event, or period you wish to hire for.
- Let us know whether you wish to self-tow, or would like us to take care of that for you. If you need us to deliver and set up for you, make sure you have postcodes for your event or show, that way our quote is more accurate.
- Any optional extras you might be interested in
You will then receive a quote for your consideration. If you wish to go ahead, we only require a deposit to confirm your booking.
In terms of hand over, this is also straightforward.
If we are setting up for you:
- We deliver the hire trailer to site, then set it up for you on the relevant plot/site
- You can meet us there if you like, but it’s not essential
If you’re collecting:
- On arrival at our office all paperwork is ready and waiting for handover
- We will help you hook it up to your towing vehicle and provide a set up demonstration if necessary
- You return it to us on the agreed date when you have finished with it or your hire agreement ends
What do you do about graphics, when you’re effectively hiring a white box? Trailer wraps are a long term investment and costly to install and remove for a short period of time.