LAMMA is the UK’s largest agricultural and machinery show. Held at the NEC in Birmingham every January, there are over 900 Lamma show exhibitors. The next event is the 4th – 5th of May 2022.
For any Lamma show exhibitors with stand space outside, this is a tricky show to gauge in terms of the weather. Numerous exhibitors opt to hire event trailers for lamma and Tow Master offer a range of exhibition trailers for Lamma in a range of sizes from 3 metres to 6 metres, some with pod extensions and platforms.
This provides numerous benefits:
- A professional looking stand, with comfortable, well designed interiors.
- Exhibition trailers for Lamma can be easily branded to ensure you’re easy to find and your messages stand out.
- Glass fronted bifold doors on the Oregon style of trailer, maintain the welcoming feel. So if its cold, wet or windy you have clear sight of the showground and customers can see you’re open for business.
- Quick, easy and hassle free set up.
- Protection from the elements.
- Oregon event trailers provide a kitchen area, with fridge and sink.
- Optional extras to personalise your trailer include flag poles, generators and outdoor furniture.
- If you’re inside the exhibition hall you benefit from the extra security of using a trailer
Previously a number of event trailers for Lamma have been hired and supplied to a range of customers. Oregon trailers are extremely popular as the bifold doors ensure protection from the elements. Some of our previous hire trailers are shown below.