Business Development Executive – Vacancy
Business Development Executive – Full time. Based Wigan.
Tow Master is an established manufacturer of exhibition trailers, which are built for sale or hire. The business was restructured in 2013 to focus on this core area of specialisation.
Tow Master is looking to grow and expand their loyal customer base in the coming months, with a focus on expanding the exhibition trailer hire side of the business, along with developing continuous growth of exhibition trailer sales across the UK.
Tow Master are seeking a business development executive to join our Wigan based team and help grow the sales of the business from across the UK & Europe.
Duties & responsibilities associated with the role include:
- Business/sales development across a wide range of relevant industries.
- Liaising with clients & prospects to understand their event/exhibition/roadshow plans.
- Sourcing & developing longstanding relationships with warm leads/new prospects, whilst continuing to develop long term relationships with existing customer base.
- Building & growing awareness of our services amongst marketing communication, full service agencies & any other relevant organisations.
- Management of sales process, from initial contact through to conversion & after sales care.
- Management & maintenance of sales database & internal sales documentation.
- Visiting/attendance at relevant shows/events/fairs across the UK.
- Working in conjunction with Marketing Manager on developing business opportunities within clearly identified industry sectors.
- Regular reporting to management & marketing team on progress.
- To take advantage of all opportunities to grow sales for the business (whether hire or sale).
- Various additional duties as & when required including pulling together quotations for customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone motivated & enthusiastic to drive the business forward. Able to think on your feet, you should be used to making contact with potential clients via cold calling, referrals, meetings at events & exhibitions etc.
Applicants for this role, should be sociable and effective communicators. Hands on & adaptable, you must be comfortable working, under your own initiative, as part of a small team & in conjunction with a marketing team.
Equally important will be the desire to help grow an already established, successful business.
The full time, permanent role will be office based, with some travel to events & meetings across the UK as required.
Qualifications & Experience
Must have an understanding of the full sales cycle as well as experience of quoting & procuring.
Strong networking skills are a prerequisite as is a tenacious approach to winning business & most importantly consistency in sales generation in a competitive arena.
3+ years of experience in a similar role is essential. Experience in the exhibition trailer or exhibition/event industry would be advantageous but is not essential.
Please submit your C.V. for the attention of Karen Furneaux-Beckett, clearly stating your salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.