HT010 – 5.5M Oregon
Event Trailers, Event Trailer & Special Event Trailer
Built to our exacting high standards, this popular Oregon event trailer is suitable for any type of roadshow, event or showground. Perfect whatever the weather conditions, our customers tell us time and again that they love the impact and versatility of our Oregon event trailers.
All styles of Oregon trailer have 4 glazed bi-fold doors to the near side, so the trailer is an open and inviting space. When closed in poor weather conditions, customers can still see that you are open for business, maintaining the welcoming feel of the event trailer.
With substantial display wings, distinctive lift up canopy, overhead logo board and optional stage/platform Oregon event trailers create an imposing, high quality presence for your brand in any location.
Catering facilities include sink, fridge and a serve over counter ensuring customers are entertained in comfort in this special event trailer.
As well as our 5.5 metre Oregon exhibition trailers, we also have 4.2mt and 4.8mt versions available on our hire fleet.
These event trailers are popular and get booked up fast for many of the UK shows, so to guarantee you get your first choice of our Oregon special event trailer, please book now by calling us on 01942 226633.
- A striking, stylish, spacious top of the range trailer – Easy to set up, this event trailer speaks volumes about your very important brand image.
- A welcoming, professional environment – Imposing display wings and highly visible logo board maximise the inviting, high quality feel of this special event trailer, creating immediate stand out for your brand.
- A full range of on board facilities – This event trailer is fully furnished giving you a comfortable, stylish interior and plenty of seating, with no compromise on the quality or impact of the exterior. The on board kitchen area and serve over counter, ensures you can focus on customer entertainment in comfort. The pod gives you even more floor space inside the spacious event trailers.
- Customisable to your exact requirements – The range of optional extras available including a stage/platform to increase entertaining space, means you select and pay for exactly what you want.
- All weather presence – Glazed bi-fold doors provide a light and spacious trailer when open, but ensure customers can see you are still open for business when closed in poor weather conditions.
- Total Flexibility – We can deliver & set the unit up for you and collect afterwards, all you need to do is turn up. Alternatively if you have a suitable vehicle & licence you can opt to self-tow.
- Full length lift up canopy with logo board
- Slide out electric pod which extends the interior space
- 4 x glazed bi-fold doors
- 3 tread aluminium steps with stainless steel handrails
- Pair of display wings ready for graphics
- Galley with sink, fridge and serve over counter
- Upholstered bench seating (storage under)
- 2 x Corner coffee table (storage under)
- 1 x Curved coffee table/AV unit (storage under)
- 42 inch HD LED monitor with HDMi lead & Blu-ray DVD player
- Velcro compatible display panel to rear wall of pod
- Non-slip vinyl floor covering
- 5 x 240v double sockets, 2 x 240v strip lights and 10 x track mounted spot lights
- Neutral colour scheme
- 5500mm x 2150mm body (internal dimensions)
- Twin axle 2600kg maximum gross laden weight (unladen weight 2137kg)
- Moulded aerodynamic front
- Steel chassis galvanised
- Twin braked axles
- 4 x wind down corner steadies
- Jockey & spare wheel
- 14mm GRP side and roof panels
- Anodised aluminium extrusions
- Stainless steel fixings/hinges etc
- Pedestrian door with steps
- Road lights
- Spare wheel & carrier
- Pair of 3 metre flag poles
- Aluminium clip on platform with stainless steel handrails
- Aluminium clip on ramp with stainless steel handrails or folding ramp
- Petrol generator (3kw super silent, with keyed ignition & inbuilt inverter)
- Display panels (Velcro compatible)
- Additional foamex graphics panels
|Axles||Gross weight (KG)||Unladen