HT003 – 4.2M Colorado
Medium Exhibition Trailer Hire & Medium Exhibition Trailers
Built to our exacting high standards, the Colorado’s are part of our medium exhibition trailer hire range. This 4.2 metre exhibition trailer is suitable for any type of roadshow, event or showground. Our Colorado 4.2 metre exhibition trailer hire units can be set up in minutes by one person. The high quality finish of these exhibition trailers, ensures your brand image is displayed to its full potential.
The Colorado HT003 is a medium exhibition trailer which includes large barn doors that open 180° to the body and act as display wings. When open, it’s bound to impress. As with all our trailers, this style is versatile, easy to set up and highly portable.
Additionally if you opt for graphics, the display side of the wings are stored against the trailer in transit, so displays can be left in place without fear of damage.
These event trailers are popular and get booked up fast for many of the UK shows. To guarantee you get your first choice of Colorado trailer, please book now by calling us on 01942 226633.
- Easy to set up by one person – The simplicity of the set up & lack of any heavy lifting make the Colorado a very popular choice of medium exhibition trailer.
- A striking, stylish medium exhibition trailer – This unit is unfurnished giving you complete flexibility with the interior, but no compromise on the quality or impact of the exterior.
- Protection from the elements – This unit will provide good shelter from rain, shade from the sun & performs well in windy conditions.
- A welcoming professional and stylish environment – This unit provides a clutter free welcoming space. Imposing display wings and highly visible logo board maximise the inviting, professional feel of this 4.2 metre exhibition trailer, creating immediate stand out for your brand.
- Customisable to your exact requirements – The range of optional extras available means you can choose and pay for exactly what you want.
- Total Flexibility – We can deliver & set the unit up for you and collect afterwards, all you need to do is turn up. Alternatively if you have a suitable vehicle & licence you can opt to self-tow.
- Lift up canopy on gas struts with logo board
- 3 metre wide fold out aluminium steps with stainless steel handrails
- Pair of display wings ready for graphics
- Non-slip vinyl floor covering
- 1 strip light and x 6 track mounted spot lights
- 240 v installation includes 5 double sockets
- Neutral colour scheme
- 4200mm x 2150mm body (internal dimensions)
- Twin axle 2000kg maximum gross laden weight (unladen weight 1257 kg)
- Steel chassis galvanised
- Twin braked axles
- 4 x wind down corner steadies
- Jockey & spare wheel
- 14mm GRP side and roof panels
- Anodised aluminium extrusions
- Stainless steel fixings/hinges etc
- Road lights
- pair of 3 metre flag poles
- lightweight, removable, fold up ramp
- petrol generator (3kw super silent with keyed ignition & inbuilt inverter)
- Upholstered bench seating (storage under)
- Corner coffee table (storage under)
- Display panels (Nyloop – velcro compatible)
- Foamex graphics panels
- 42 inch HD LED monitor with VGA & HDMi input & USB port
- Blu-ray DVD player with HDMI lead & USB port
|Axles||Gross weight (KG)||Unladen