Oregon Exhibition Trailer
Mobile Exhibition Trailer & Oregon Exhibition Trailer
Built to our exacting high standards, the top of the range, fully customisable, eye catching Oregon exhibition trailers range in size from 3.6 to 5.5 metres. However, we can build trailers from 2.4 to 7 metres depending on requirements.
Eternally popular with customers the Oregon mobile exhibition trailers, are portable, versatile and incredibly easy to set up. These mobile exhibition trailers are suitable for any type of roadshow, event or showground. The high quality finish, ensures your branding is displayed to its full potential.
The Oregon provides an attractive open and inviting frontage which helps to convey a professional image.
Customers frequently tell us they love the versatility of this mobile exhibition trailer. If you choose the glazed option for the bi-fold doors, even when the doors are closed in poor weather conditions, you can still maintain a visual link between yourself and your customers. Plus by adding the stage/platform option, you can extend the entertaining space available to you.
A range of options are available including a popular pod to extend the interior space and the clip on stage/platform option to extend the outside entertaining space. Customers can also add display wings, a rigid lift up canopy with large overhead logo board, kitchen areas, under table and seating storage. So whatever optional extras you choose from our extensive selection, your trailer is bound to impress.
Tow Master specialise in exhibition trailer sales and hire offering a range of mobile exhibition trailers UK & Europe wide. If you think you may prefer a different model of mobile exhibition trailer, then view our Nevada and Colorado models.
For more details on Oregon exhibition trailers please click here to view the gallery, or call us on 01942 226633
- An easy to set up mobile exhibition trailer – The Oregon exhibition trailers can be set up easily by one person, or for a quicker set up a team of two. These mobile exhibition trailers are ideal for year round use in a variety of locations.
- A totally flexible, customisable, high quality trailer – The extensive range of options available including a pod & stage/platform to increase entertaining space means you select and pay for exactly what you want, ensuring a trailer that’s built totally to your own specifications.
- A professional, striking, high impact style of trailer – With options including a highly visible logo board & display wings this trailer creates immediate stand out for your company & branding in any location.
- All weather protection from the elements – The Oregon exhibition trailers provide good shelter from rain, shade from the sun & excellent protection in windy conditions.
Standard features include the following:
- 4 x solid bi-fold doors
- 3 tread hook on aluminium steps with stainless steel handrails
- Light duty wind out awning
- Pedestrian door
- Road lights
- Jockey and spare wheel
- Steel chassis galvanized
- Twin braked axles
- 4 x wind down corner steadies
- 14mm GRP side panels & roof
- Anodised aluminium extrusions, Stainless steel fixings/hinges
- Interior colour scheme of your choice
- Full EC Type Approval
- Glazing for bi-fold doors
- Full length lightweight lift up canopy & logo board
- 3 or 6 metre flag poles
- 4mt x 2mt Aluminium clip on platform/stage with stainless steel handrails
- 3mt aluminium hook on ramp with stainless steel handrail or folding ramp
- Heavy duty roof mounted wind out awning
- Moulded aerodynamic fibreglass nose cone
- 1500mm recessed cupboard (if nose cone taken)
- 240v – various packages
- GRP skirt, bumper strip
- Non-slip vinyl floor covering
- Carpet tiles
- Pvc skirting
- Clip on pedestrian door step
- Spare wheel holder
- Heavy duty hitch lock & wheel clamp
- Base units
- Wall units
- Work surfaces
- Bench seats
- Coffee tables
- Sink c/w pump, clean & waste
- Insulated roof
- Slide out pod
- Datatag security
Graphics & Audio visual
- Pair of display wings ready for graphics
- Decals/vinyl wrapping
- Display panels (Velcro compatible)
- Foamex graphics panels
- Roof mounted logo board
- 42 inch HD LED monitor
- Blu-ray DVD player
|OregonTrailer Ref||Length (Internal)mm||Width(Internal)mm||Height (Internal) mm||Axles||Gross weight (KG)||UnladenWeight (KG)Approx|